Except as provided herein, Natural Cuddles Ltd. hereby informs and warrants that Customer / Personal Data processed at www.natural-cuddles.com will not be transferred to third parties. This document sets out the principles for the processing of personal data at www.natural-cuddles.com, the associated mobile applications (if any) and other services provided to users by Natural Cuddles Ltd.
Contact details for processing personal data:
mail: Natural Cuddles Ltd., reg. No. 52103107991, Egļu street 13, Katlakalns, Ķekavas district, LV-2111.
By using the website www.natural-cuddles.com and other related services (hereinafter the Services), customers / you may become acquainted with the information and content owned and licensed or provided by Natural Cuddles Ltd., its affiliates and affiliated companies. The Services may also include information provided by third parties and distributed under license, permission or other arrangement with Natural Cuddles Ltd.
Some of the Services are usable without the customer providing any personal information, and the customer may use security settings in their browser that will limit certain tracking or logging features, however, please note that using such features may limit the functionality of the Natural Cuddles Ltd. Services.
If the customer registers for the services or transacts through the website www.natural-cuddles.com or any of the Natural Cuddles Ltd. mobile applications, Natural Cuddles Ltd. will collect and process information about the customer's transactions and other activities. Natural Cuddles Ltd. requires a certain amount of data to register and authenticate the customer as needed, process customer records and payments, and deliver goods to the customer.
The provision of personal data by any customer is voluntary, however, failure to provide data may limit or completely block the provision of Natural Cuddles Ltd. services to the customer. The data provided by the Client shall be processed by Natural Cuddles Ltd. on the basis of the Client's consent, however, the Client shall have the right to revoke his / her consent for processing his / her data at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not apply to the processing of data prior to the withdrawal of consent.
Types of data to be collected and processing purposes:
- name, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, shipping and billing addresses, a unique identifier (such as the customer number contained in the cookie) associated with personally identifiable information, and other information provided by the customer.
Purposes of data processing:
data processing is carried out in order to:
- respond to customer information requests;
- provide the service requested by the customer, including processing online purchases and sending the purchased goods to the customer;
- meet legal requirements;
- protect the legitimate interests of Natural Cuddles Ltd., including preventing unlawful acts;
- analyze and improve the performance of Natural Cuddles Ltd.
- handle claims and resolve disputes;
- maintain a client's online account;
- a registered client as a "special client" as a "follower";
- ensure the operation and benefits of the Special Customer program, for example, to identify a customer's membership of a Special Customer at the point of sale or to record purchase transactions;
- select and create product offerings that are tailored to the customer;
- evaluate our products and organize and conduct competitions and promotions;
- send the customer by e-mail or phone (via sms) information about new products, services, offers, events and other company news of Natural Cuddles Ltd, if the customer has subscribed to receive news.
Site Visit Data
Website visitation data is non-personally identifiable information about how a website is used. Natural Cuddles Ltd. uses anonymous online activity data to better understand how people use Natural Cuddles Ltd. services. To this end, Natural Cuddles Ltd. may use aggregated anonymous traffic information from online activities and information from third parties to track usage patterns and improve services. Natural Cuddles Ltd. may collect information about:
- the date and time you accessed the Services;
- Your ISP, mobile carrier, or data provider
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address
- Pages you're viewing
- the items you have purchased and viewed;
- The links you click on
- the means used;
- when and how you associate with the Services;
- the content, images, and ads you select;
- how you got to the services and where you are going when you stop using them.
Legal basis for data processing
We process your personal data on the following legal bases:
- Article 6 (1) (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (“VDAR”) (with your consent);
- Article 6, Paragraph one (b) of the VDAR (performance of the contract);
- Article 6, Paragraph one (c) of the GDAR (fulfillment of a legal obligation);
- Article 6, paragraph one, point (f), of the GDAR (our or third parties' legitimate interests);
- if you are subscribed to the newsletter - Section 9 (your consent) of the Information Society Services Act.
Processing of personal data
- Natural Cuddles Ltd. processes your data using state-of-the-art technology, taking into account existing privacy risks and the organizational, financial and technical resources available to Natural Cuddles Ltd.
- The processing of personal data may be carried out by an employee of Natural Cuddles Ltd or one of the controllers with whom Natural Cuddles Ltd. has a contract.
Principles of data protection
Natural Cuddles Ltd.:
- process personal data in a lawful, fair and transparent manner to the data subject;
- process personal data adequately, appropriately and only to the extent necessary for the purposes of the processing;
- process personal data in such a way as to ensure appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage by appropriate technical or organizational measures;
- personal data shall be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- You will be informed why it needs your personal data and what Natural Cuddles Ltd. will do with your personal data;
- only accurate personal data shall be processed and, where necessary, kept up to date;
- collect personal data only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further process it in a way incompatible with those purposes. Except as necessary to fulfill the statutory functions and obligations.
Categories of personal data
- Natural Cuddles Ltd. processes: personal data and special categories of personal data.
- Personal data is information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, such as your name, surname, personal identification number, date of birth, contact information (to ensure effective communication), information we ask you to provide in order to receive the services provided by Natural Cuddles Ltd.
- Special categories of personal data include information that reveals racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, and genetic data, biometrics to uniquely identify an individual, health data, or data on an individual's sexual or sexual orientation processing.
Transfer of personal data to third countries and guarantees
- Your personal data will normally be stored and processed in the European Economic Area.
- In some cases, if it is necessary to transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area, we will do so when we have the right to do so and with an adequate level of protection.
Retention of personal data
- Natural Cuddles Ltd. will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary for the performance of its functions and for as long as is required by law. The length of time we retain your personal data depends on the purpose for which it was collected and in accordance with the Archives Act.
- Right to be informed why we process and use your personal data.
- The right to request information about what personal data we hold about you. We provide this information free of charge. We are required to respond within one month unless we extend the response to three months due to the complexity and number of requests.
- Right of rectification. You have the right to correct data if it is inaccurate or incomplete. We are required to respond within one month. If we decide not to correct the data, we will explain to you why we will not correct it and give you information about your right to lodge a complaint with the Data State Inspectorate.
- The right to erasure (the right to be forgotten). You have the right to ask for the deletion of your personal data or to stop processing it. However, we may not always be able to comply with your request, for example, where a law requires us to retain information. If we decide not to delete the data, we will explain to you why we will not delete the data and give you information about your right to lodge a complaint with the Data State Inspectorate.
- Right to restrict processing. In some cases, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data, for example if the information is inaccurate. In the event that there is a restriction on the processing of personal data, we may retain appropriate information about it in order to ensure that this right is respected in the future. If we decide to remove such restrictions, we will notify you.
- Right to object. You may object to the use of your personal data for profiling, direct marketing or for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes, unless processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
You can apply for your rights:
mail: Natural Cuddles Ltd., reg. No. 52103107991, Egļu street 13, Katlakalns, Ķekavas district, LV-2111.
Electronic compilation of information
- Cookies may be used on Natural Cuddles websites.
- If you are concerned about what we are doing with your personal data or something has gone wrong, for example if you receive a letter from Natural Cuddles Ltd. that is not addressed to you, please contact. Phone: 20282727, e-mail: email@example.com, reporting a possible personal data breach.
Complaints and comments
- If you would like to file a complaint or comment on how Natural Cuddles Ltd. processes personal data, you can write to us.